Monday, February 7, 2011

New York Life Insurance Company

cktail, but he studied by himself. and he talked casually to us. as may be expected of Arashi. I have not see Aiba-san thoughtfully on TV but he is manly. Nando-san (Bartender director) first episode of Bartender’s audience rate was good. 2 digit on 23’oclock is level to be able to  proud. /  this age I wonder if this is good to judge the drama with only by audience rate. but I’m pleased what many people watched it and as audience rate is good all in good humor. 

Today’s Arashi Discovery

  TV lohas-asasさんの絵文字  
 

RADIO p0intさんの絵文字
6:45-6:50 p0intさんの絵文字 Arashi Discovery CH, disc? with it I scan what I drew with my pen. you can color with it. you can try color it. I currently thinking about it. I think I can do it once. I try not to be stuck at room too much.
p0intさんの絵文字
STUDIO SHOOTING p0intさんの絵文字 Arashi ni Shiyagare
p0intさんの絵文字 EVENT 
■GANTZ」Exhibition 1/24 to beginning of May 9:30-17:30 (only weekday) venue: Shueisha Jinbo-cho bldg, Shueisha Museum p0intさんの絵文字 http://yj.shueisha.co.jp/info/gantz/
p0intさんの絵文字
10:00-20:00 KDDI Design Studio p0intさんの絵文字 event schedule the event that you can experience as smart phone that relaese this Spring watching Arashi movie over 50 patterns “What’s Android AU?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment