Friday, November 12, 2010

Work Right Shower Doors

если по ссылке пойдёте - послушаете сальсу онлайн - 20ка за ноябрь.

http://onlinesalsa.com/category/salsa-music-chart/salsa-top-20-music-chart-november


1. Union of Two - by - Ismael Miranda
2. Sonar will remain - by - Ray Barretto
3. No Problems I - The Critical
4. Lana - Cesar Nicolas
5. Stay Away - Johnny Cruz
6. Wiggler Mixer - The Latin Giants of Jazz
7. Carry and Trae - Chirivico Davila
8. Pa'Puerto Rico - Ray Perez
9. Beautiful Smiles - La-33
10. I bring To Boogaloo - Alfredo Linares
11. Babaila - Los Soneros Del Barrio
12. I Drink - Javier Vazquez
13. India - Turn Off the Lights
14. Here is the Rumba - Danny Frank
15. The Shooting - The New Swing Sextet
16. Pedregal - Justo Betancourt
17. Aprovechate - Orquesta Flamboyan
18. The Vago - Danny Gonzalez and His Orchestra
19. Guaguanco in Jazz - Ray Recardo
20. My Partner - Tito Puente & La Lupe

0 comments:

Post a Comment