Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zeikos Ze-hc36 Medium Hard Case сегодня у меня мужской день:)

Очень советую парням учесть, когда они идут в сальса-клуб. Не могу не согласиться с тем, что высказала Jocelyn.

Догорая Jocelyn, "Что я могу сделать чтобы девушки хотели со мной танцевать снова и снова?."


Я думаю, что все мы разные и у нас разные взгляды, но вот несколько вещей, которые предпочитаю я.

1. Лучше качество, чем количество. Я с удовольствием бы танцевала те 6 дви�овольствие - танцевать!



++++++ Dear Jocelyn, "What can I do to get girls to want to dance with me over and over again?"

When it comes to what a follow likes in a lead, I think everyone is different. With that said, here's a few things that I prefer: 

Quality over quantity . I'd rather do the 6 moves you really know than the 26 you just learned and haven't worked on yet. In every song, I think it's fair to throw in a couple of new moves you're trying out, but I want the lead to make me feel comfortable and relaxed, and that means being sensitive to what you can and cannot smoothly lead.   C
HTMLXC
Be gentle, pero clear. I like to lead That is firm enough to Be Understandable (no spaghetti arms), pero not so stiff That I feel like I'm Being dragged around. I think the job of the lead is to Indicate He Wants What moves me some and Provide Stability, direction and momentum Sometimes, NOT to force me-through the motions.

I like to lead the tailors Who dance to what i am capable of . Especially as a beginner and intermediate dancer, I always Hated When it tried to get me leads-through combo after combo Clearly That I WAS HAVING trouble with. Push me a little (I like a challenge), but Do not make me feel bad about myself because i stumble-through all your moves. sim
Dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment